Therapy Publications and Quotations:
Peer-Reviewed Journal Publication:
International Journal of Narrative Therapy and Community Work (2016):
Divorcing the Voice of Fear: A Collaborative, Narrative Approach to Anxiety by Evalie Horner and Patrick Davey Tully
Modern Ads and Impact on Mental Health
by Tina Arnoldi, MA, LPC
Published: Friday, January 18, 2019
TONIC – Vice
I Asked a Therapist Why I Prefer Long-Distance Relationships
by Suzannah Weiss
Published: Thursday, January 17, 2019
- Tully, P. D., & Horner, E. (2016). Divorcing the voice of fear: A collaborative, narrative approach to anxiety. International Journal of Narrative Therapy and Community Work, (2), 37-43.
- Tully, P. D., and Johnson, P. (2003). Doug Honig: American civil liberties union. Seattle works for rights. Seattle, WA: Seattle Academy of Arts and Sciences, p. 156.
- Tully, P. D., Savitt, M. E., Stiefel, J. R., Wright, C. E., and Yager, J. C. E. (2001). Army nurse, Mary Jones. Seattle goes to war. Seattle, WA: Seattle Academy of Arts and Sciences, pp. 124-128. Part of the American Oral History Project, Library of Congress.
- Saturday Evening Post contribution on morning routines
- Out.com article with quotations on communication between gay men and sex
- Tinder’s Swipe Life – Being Friends with Exes